- Terms Withdrawals / Intermission
MBI Staff Training
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), as amended, sets forth requirements regarding the privacy of student records. Click here to view the Moody Bible Institute (MBI) policies for the handling of student educational records, which are protected by this federal law. All educational officials requesting educational records on any MBI student must read the following policies and demonstrate a legitimate educational interest in order to access FERPA-protected information.
All MBI staff must complete FERPA training. This training is designed to help you understand how your job could be effected by this federal law. Please proceed through the training provided below and then complete the FERPA Training Signoff at the bottom of this page.
If you have any other questions or concerns that you would like to communicate, please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tier 4 Training
This training is for those with extensive access to student data or interact with students on a very frequent basis (Student Enrollment Services, Treasury/Finance, ITS, DRM, EDU Marketing, EDU Deans, StuDev, ResLife, etc.)
- Read the MBI FERPA Policy
- Watch this video from the Family Policy and Compliance Office
- Read through the MBI Tier 4 Employee FERPA Training.
- If you are a part of student service staff (you regularly field calls from students or parents) please print this brochure and hang it in your workspace.
To complete the staff training sign-off:
First, click here -> Sign into the my.moody.edu portal
And then here -> Staff Training Sign-Off