Moody Bible Institute - Commencement 2021 RSVP
Use this form to RSVP to a 2021 Commencement Ceremony. Please do so at your earliest convenience. This form should only be used by those who had already indicated that they were going to attend one of the 2020 ceremonies that have now been cancelled (see the Provost's announcement).
- Students who indicate that they will be attending the 2021 Commencement Ceremony will not be mailed their regalia, Alumni Bible, or diploma cover. Instead, they will receive this at the rehearsal for the 2021 ceremony.
- Students who indicate that they are not attending the 2021 Commencement Ceremony will be mailed their regalia, alumni Bible and diploma cover. These items will be mailed to the address provided on your application to graduate (the same address where your diploma will be sent).
- Students who are unsure of their participation in the 2021 Commencement Ceremony will not be mailed their regalia, Bible, or diploma cover until they have communicated their finalized plans to the office of Academic Records.
- All students will be sent their diploma once all of their final grades and degree requirements are completed and their degree is conferred.
2021 Ceremony Dates:
- Chicago (undergraduate and graduate) Ceremony - May 15th 2021
- Michigan - May 8th, 2021
- Spokane - June 19th, 2021
For any questions, please see the Commencement FAQ.