Discontinued students are no longer active students, will not be permitted to enroll in courses in any venue, and will not have access to their student account. Students not on probation may also voluntarily discontinue their studies at Moody by submitting the Discontinuation of Enrollment form to the Office of Academic Records. Students who desire to return to Moody must apply for readmission through the Office of Admissions. Students on probation who request to be discontinued must contact the associate registrar in the Office of Academic Records who oversees their registration.

Please note that students that have been discontinued will lose access to their Moody student account and will need to reapply through the Office of Admissions if they want to return in the future.

Request for Enrollment Discontinuation

Discontinuation for Non-enrollment

Chicago & Spokane Undergraduate Students

Chicago and Spokane campus students are required to maintain continual enrollment in courses each fall and spring semester in order to retain active status. Students who do not enroll in classes on campus must seek approval for intermission, if not they will be discontinued for non-enrollment


Students are permitted to retain active status in a program for two consecutive fall and spring semesters of non-enrollment. Non-enrollment at the beginning of the third fall or spring semester will result in discontinuation. Once discontinued, students will be required to apply for readmission through the Office of Admissions.

Contact Us