Request for Change of Major - Moody Theological Seminary

  • F-1 Visa Students: You must notify the international student office that you are changing your program (
  • This completed form must be submitted to the Academic Records office by the first day of the student’s first course of the semester in order for the program change to apply to that semester’s financial aid.
  • Upon submission of this form, the field chair responsible for the major you are leaving, the major you wish to join, your academic advisor, and the interdisciplinary field chair (where applicable) will all be notified. It is expected that you have already or will soon meet with these individuals.
  • Students wishing to join the MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling program or wishing to join a program who are currently on a non-degree track must reapply through the Office of Admissions ( or click here).
Current Field Chairs Academic Advisors
Are you attending any MBI/MTS Campus as an F-1 Visa student?
Advisor Name:
Advisor Name:
Advisor Name
Advisor Name:

Major Information

Preferred Venue
Preferred Venue

Signature: By typing your name below, you certify that you are the student and that you authorize this action for your own account. I affirm that the information on this form is accurate and understand that I will be subject to the current academic catalog's policies and requirements.

To proceed and submit this request, you must type your full name below.

Contact Us