- Terms Withdrawals / Intermission
Moody Bible Institute - Academic Advising
The Academic Advising team is here to assist you in meeting your academic goals by providing you with the following resources:
- Academic Advising
- Evaluation of all transfer and test credits
- Degree planning and course scheduling
- Graduation progress
Full-time advisors are located on the Chicago campus. Students are assigned an advisor based on their last name.
To set up a meeting, please use our booking site.
The program plan is a suggested schedule that will assist you with selecting courses each semester and staying on-track for graduation. You can find your program plan on the regular Moody website at www.moody.edu/catalog. Please make sure to use your Academic Requirements report to verify you have enrolled in the correct courses.
Academic Requirements Report
An Academic Requirements Report is a tool that allows a student to track their academic progress toward the completion of their program.
To access the academic requirements report:
- Log in to my.moody.edu using your Moody username and password
- Click on Student center located under the Academic Self-service bar
- Click on the Other Academics drop down menu located under the Academics bar.
- Choose Academic Requirements and click the blue arrow to the right of the drop down menu
For instructions on how to register, click here.