Moody Bible Institute - Academic Advising

The Academic Advising team is here to assist you in meeting your academic goals by providing you with the following resources:

  1. Academic Advising
  2. Evaluation of all transfer and test credits
  3. Degree planning and course scheduling
  4. Graduation progress


Full-time advisors are located on the Chicago campus. Students are assigned an advisor based on their last name.

To set up a meeting, please use our booking site.  

Program Plans

The program plan is a suggested schedule that will assist you with selecting courses each semester and staying on-track for graduation. You can find your program plan on the regular Moody website at Please make sure to use your Academic Requirements report to verify you have enrolled in the correct courses.

Academic Requirements Report

An Academic Requirements Report is a tool that allows a student to track their academic progress toward the completion of their program.

To access the academic requirements report:

  1. Log in to using your Moody username and password
  2. Click on Student center located under the Academic Self-service bar
  3. Click on the Other Academics drop down menu located under the Academics bar.
  4. Choose Academic Requirements and click the blue arrow to the right of the drop down menu

Step-by-step Instructions


For instructions on how to register, click here.

Contact Us