- Course Modality Definitions
- Registration Help
The Office of Academic Records houses many forms to process requests for current and previous students. Request forms that our office process includes, but not limited to forms such as:
- Apostille Document Request
- Auditing a Class
- Change of Major/Program Forms:
- Course Extension Request Form
- Diploma Request
- Directed Study Form
- Internship Request (FE4400 Ministry Internship)
- Late Add Form
- Official Transcript Request
- Unofficial Transcript Request
- Verification (PDF)
- Verification (Online)
For direction on which faculty member to contact for approval on closed classes, pre-requisite, directed study, and change of major, please review the Undergraduate Chicago Faculty Approvals.
Once you have completed the form, please submit the form to our office by scan/email to email@example.com, fax to 312-329-8987, or drop off/mail to our office in Chicago.
If you cannot find a form that you are looking for, please contact our office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 329-329-2087.