The Office of Academic Records houses many forms used to process requests for current and previous students. If you can't find the form you're looking for in the list below, please email

Apostille Document Request

Course Audit Request

Change my Major/Program: Undergraduate

Change my Major/Program: Graduate

Change my Major/Program: Graduate CMHC Concentration Change

Course Extension Request

Diploma Request

Directed Study Request

Discontinuation Request

Education Verification Request (Online)

Education Verification Request (PDF)

EGT Update (expected graduation term)

Graduation Application

Internship Request (FE-4400 Ministry Internship)

MTS Internship Enrollment Request

MTS Program Extension Request

Late Enrollment Request

Official Transcript Request

Textbook Submission

Transcript Key

Unofficial Transcript Request


For advising related questions, click on the Advising tab on the left side of this page.

For questions about registration, click on the Registration Help tab on the left side of this page.

Contact Us