Request for Change of CMHC Concentration


Please use this form to change your CMHC concentration.

  • This form is only for use by students who have been admitted to the CMHC program. Students in all other programs must apply through the office of admissions to change to the CMHC
  • F-1 Visa Students: You must notify the international student office that you are changing your program (
  • This completed form must be submitted to the Academic Records office by the first day of the student’s first course of the semester in order for the program change to apply to that semester’s financial aid.
Academic Advisors
My last name starts with:
Choose New Concentration

Signature: By typing your name below, you certify that you are the student and that you authorize this action for your own account. To proceed and submit this request, you must type your full name below.

Contact Us