- Commencement 2020 FAQ
- Terms Withdrawals / Intermission
Aviation in Spokane
For general Aviation questions, please contact the Aviation office in Spokane at email@example.com or 509-535-4051.
Transfer and Test Credits
Courses and tests being considered for transfer credit must meet the following criteria:
- Submission Deadline - All transfer credit and exam scores must be submitted prior to the start of your final semester at MBI. Failure to do so will delay your graduation to the subsequent term. It is recommended that CLEP Exams be taken within your first 2 years at MBI.
- Accredited – Credit must be earned through a regionally-accredited college
- College-Level – Credit must be college-level (usually numbered 100 or higher, pass/fail will not transfer)
- “C” or above – Transfer courses must be graded “C” or above. Test credits must meet the minimum score.
- 10 years – Courses or test credits older than 10 years will not transfer.
- Equivalent – Coursework must be equivalent to MBI requirements in content and credit hours
Informational and Guideline Sheets
- BSMAT General Studies Transfer Guidelines
Change of Program
Aviation students may request a change of program to Moody Bible Institute Distance Learning using the Change of Program form. If approved, a student's program requirements will change to the requirements documented in the most current academic catalog, and not all credits may apply.
Aviation students who are requesting to change to a Chicago campus program must apply through the Office of Admissions.
Any student wanting to change to an Aviation program or current Aviation students wanting to change their emphasis, must submit this form and receive approval from the Aviation Program Head.
Academic Requirements Report
An Academic Requirements Report is a tool that allows a student to track their academic progress toward the completion of their program.
To access the academic requirements report:
- Log in to my.moody.edu using your Moody username and password
- Click on Student center located under the Academic Self-service bar
- Click on the Other Academics drop down menu located under the Academics bar.
- Choose Academic Requirements and click the blue arrow to the right of the drop down menu